Monday, August 3, 2009

That was the nastiest job EVER!



I guess it happens to everyone. But after smelling this weird...permeating smell for a couple days...and not being able to figure out where it is coming from...we found it! UUUUUUGGGgggggghhhhhhhh!

Yeah...you know that feeling...the one that makes you want to...how shall I say it...PUKE!!! Well, I had that feeling this evening. For whatever reason the refrigerator downstairs decided to quit working right. Yeah...the freezer decided NOT to freeze the food in it anymore.

So, sometime between last Wednesday (which was the last time I was in there) and Saturday...all the meat and "stuff" that was stored in it thawed out...and began to rot! YYYYYUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!

At least there were no maggots...I guess it could have been worse. But I don't think I'll be able to get that image out of my mind for a while! Yikes!

My thanks to Adam for helping me clean it up!

Anyone want a refrigerator that doesn't work???

No comments: