Monday, December 7, 2009

It seems like I lose track of time every December. I've been so busy and daily activities have to get crammed in between the holiday festivities. We've been decorating the house, baking Christmas treats, shopping, cleaning, working for the church and trying to keep up with all the "normal" jobs that need to be done like blogging and school!


I have to admit, I love the joy that I find in thinking about the amazing gift from God. That special, one time only, gift of His Son! How blessed could we be to be called heirs of Christ! Especially during the Christmas Season! I LOVE thinking about what gifts to give to family, I LOVE the praying for them that I do as I think of each of them. This time of year lifts my spirits and draws me in to the amazing promises we get to share only because Christ came and died for us. I can't wait to see Him one day! I can't wait to tell him "Happy Birthday" face to face! What joy my heart gets just thinking about it!

I pray that those who share Christ with me will also be able to think past the "bah-hum-bug" and remember the bottom line of Whose we are long enough to remember that it doesn't have to be as hard as we make it!

Enjoy the shopping...Enjoy the blessings...enjoy the business, enjoy the lights and the love and then...Pass It On!

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!


World's Largest X'Mas Cake-In The Guinness World Records - The best bloopers are a click away

No comments: