Friday, July 4, 2008

I finally had a Minute!

It has been exactly 1 month since I last posted...I've been crazy busy!

First of all, I'm working pretty close to 40 hours a week at the pools...Lifeguarding, teaching swimming lessons to children, teaching swimming lessons to adults & am preparing to teach water aerobics. I've not taken my camera to the pool yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to post some pictures.

I spent 2 weeks at camp. The first was Junior High week. We had a great time!


Even if the Deans Jeff Beckum (L) and Michael Sikes (R) are a little crazy! They always feed me well, which ensures a GREAT week! I did have a great time catching up with my friend Kristin (Middle)!


This was my group. We had a great bunch of kids! You can see that Kristin was my co-group leader! We had an awesome time together! I love to see kids growing closer to God! I think the best part of the whole week was watching the shy kids even step out to pray out load! I was really proud of them for that!

No comments: